Sunday, January 6, 2008

Outland - Greater strength

Outland. It is out there. Somewhere.

It is large, full of treasures and full of demons, monsters and other things that I can't describe. It is really weird. I get power beyond imagination now, I can easily survive some of the terrains that exists. But I do not feel any strong compared with my teammates. Linque, Jeangray and Whitestar are people that have power. You can't belive the strength they got. You all just wait and see. The power of Gemini!

I got new friends in my clan. A dwarf paladin named Thorin, a human paladin named Vazekiel, a draenei priest named Laily and a night elf druid named Lyrelia. Many of them not powerful epic heroes, but they are on a good way to become it. The strength of my clan is getting greater and greater. I belive, with all my heart, that we are going to be heroes. We are going to take outland of their feet.

Since I promised that someday I would become a Holy priest after I reached i certain level of strength. My clanleader Linque and I have sat down and gone through how my powers should be trained, thanks to a priest trainer of course. I will be a powerful healer, I promise that!

No comments: