Saturday, September 8, 2007

Razorfen Downs - A fun day of death

It was a long time ago since I had such a fun time with the guild Gemini. One of the members seem to have a vacation a couple of months, so this was the first time I met him, the dwarf warrior Ebonheart. I love the dwarfs, they are small, but they are as strong, or perhaps stronger, then humans. Warriors of that race is the warriors I respect most (with Abomin, the draenei warrior as an exception). Linque followed us to Razorfen Downs in the barrens to kill a lich. I don't remember his name. Before we departed we took a picture before leaving on the boat from booty bay... and we are... dancing... Don' ask me why..

Ebonhearts little kick-dance is sure... Odd...

After we left from booty bay, we all rode on our horses (Ebonheart on his white ram, a beautiful creature indeed) from Ratchet to Razorfen Downs. We got into a fight with some low-level scum for horde. We won the fight, easily, the blood elf priest was somewhat of eyesore i have to say. After we slaughter his friends, a blood elf paladin came towards us and applauded and cheered. What an idiot.

The first so called mobs and area bosses weren't that hard at all. Even a priest like me could kill them. The lich in the end of the tunnel was a little tricky since he could easily summon his little minions again and again. Linque sure is a strong paladin. While Ebonheart and me tried our best... She was better... Ebonheart, bless his soul, was a real tank, but Linque did most of the killing.

Of this whole ourney, I got a new ring, a new belt and, belive it or not, a new nice robe! I haven't looked nicer sine the acursed robe of Arugal. After the killing of the lich, we took a new picture next too the ice-fire in Razorfen Downs. There I will show you my new outfit!



Nice, huh? (I know it it is easy to tell who is who, but I still wanted to add their names for safety sake!)

Now, I need to rest. I haven't slept all day!


Sleep tight!

Good Bye! See you in Blasted Lands!

Memoria

No comments: