Saturday, September 15, 2007

Warsong Gulch - Fighting with flags

I don't really know why a flag is so important for us, but in the battlefield of Warsong Gulch, your mission is to simply capture the hordes flag and bring it back. Three times. Isn't that odd?

Many times I have proven myself that I can be good in the battlefield, but sometimes I grow tired of it. Trolls, Orcs, Taruens, Undead and Blood Elves, why are we fighting them? The undead I can understand since they are pure evil, but what happened to the alliance between the humans and the orcs? The tauren and trolls was also part of the alliance and blood elves was a part of the alliance until the damned Arthas destroyed their sunwell, making them have an endless thirst for magic.

Why can't we all just get along?

Naaaah! Let's just kill the bastards!

No comments: