Saturday, September 1, 2007

Uldaman - Fighing (possibly) gay dwarfs!

This is actually the first time it has happened. I went in to the great mines of Uldaman with a group consisting of me, the paladin I told you of (the hunk), another human paladin, a draenei hunter and a night elf druid. We fought like hell against the gay dwarfs (I said it, they are probably gay, they probably sodomizing each other on nights because there are no freaking women there. Nothing wrong with homosexuals, but a gigantic mine, hundreds of dwarfs and other male creatures, and no females at all... Am I the only one suspicious?). But at the same time, we only seemed to fight each other in the group as well. Something tragic happened, the hunter died. I couldn't by some accursed reason revive him with my holy powers. We couldn't find his body. His spirit told us that he was in Tanaris, in Kalimdor. Not in Badlands of the eastern kingdoms.

We where surprised.

Only after that, we fought each other as well, finally a strong night elf hunter came and helped us. He was indeed strong. Fighting the colossus in the end of Uldaman was easy to him, that is a sign of him being strong.

I think I'll only fight with my friends... But I still like meeting new people... This is going to be difficult!

Good Bye, see you in Searing Gorge!

Memoria

No comments: