Friday, August 31, 2007

Arathi Basin - A quick message to you

Blast this chastity! A new man is in the guild. A man of the light, a paladin. He is so gorgeous... Even If I wasn't chaste, it wouldn't work because he is a paladin, they are also chaste. What a hunk, though...

Fighting in Zul'Farrak, killing pirates in Tanaris and becoming stronger. That is what I have achieved so far this week. It was actually in the sand temples of Zul'Farrak that I met the paladin. Many trolls there where... Occult idiots.

I got many missions from a village that almost exists only for fishing in Tanaris. Pirates roamed the lands, and they've been stealing many things from them. Of course, I had to do something. They did offer me many nice things. Damn, it was fun. And hard. Incredibly hard. I had to retaliate many times in order to survive. But I managed to live long and fight until finished. The pirates was consisting of almost every race in the world, dwarfs, goblins, humans etc... They were odd...

I returned to arathi basin in order to fight now that I am stronger. I can easily say that everyone else is also stronger. Especially the horde. Sad to say. But it was there I realised that I am stronger. Warriors are often the ones I have trouble with. I beat many of them. I just followed my own instincts... They fell like flies... But we didn't win. That is so sad! I need to become even stronger!

Good bye, see you in Searing Gorge

Memoria

No comments: