Thursday, August 2, 2007

Badlands - A class below all classes!

Even though it exist humans, dwarfs, night elves and gnomes who are rogues, I hate them. A bunch of cowards they are! Attacking from behind and always hides amongst the shadows in order to find the perfect time (often when you are tired after a battle) to strike you down. Cowards! It would be better to be attacked by a warrior or a hunter because at least they are a proud bunch. What is so honourable with being a thief?

I've been in the badlands in order to find some new, somewhat easier jobs to do. I need the money and I need the experience of battle. Killing rock elementals is actually fun to do since they always seem to attack with everything they got, but you still stand there and waiting for "the great blow". They seem weak. It helps killing them knowing that they are not human.

I've joined a group of people who calls themselves Gemini. I don't really know if it is a clan or just a simple group of people, but I've gotten new friends through here. Jeanshadow is one of them. She claims to be a warlock, and I believe her. I haven't really met her, but we have sent short letters to each other. She seems very nice! I hope that Gemini will bring me many happy moments in life.

Need to rest before fighting more of the rock elementals and those damn undead rogues.

Good Bye, see you in badlands!

Memoria

No comments: