Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Swamp of Sorrows - A temple that excites me

am I a too nice of a person? I've spent many months now in the swamp. No, not in wetlands, but in the swamp of sorrows. The missions I get by th locals are to easy, but I still do them. I don't know why, but every time I see these odd creatures here in the swamp, at least the nice ones who look like dreanei's, I simply can't stop helping them.

Al though, I do think that it is worth something. There is a temple there in the middle of the swamp. Just seeing it makes my skin start to crawl on its own. The dark spiritual energy is wast. I think, when the time comes, I will gather some friends to investigate it. I've heard by the people in the swamp that what you see is just a fraction of that temple, the rest is underground, so it is called by the locals "The Sunken Temple". I feel excited somehow still.

First, I need to gather more information, and grow a little wiser.

Good Bye, see you in the swamp of sorrows.

Memoria

No comments: