Sunday, August 5, 2007

Feathermoon stronghold - A horse and a new outfit

My sincere apologies for my absent in writing to you all. You have no idea the amount of hard work I have done. It has gone 2 years; I'm now 41 years old. I can't believe it. Still I don't think of me as old, I think of me as stronger and better.

I am sporting a new outfit now. My old robe I got from Arugal is now gone for good. I sold it and asked the vendor to burn it. I don't think he did, I think he sent to an enchanter do disenchant it. That works for me as well. I got this new dress from a wonderful little goblin in booty bay for helping him to kill a traitor amongst the goblins. It was very hard since it was under water. Notice my tabard. It has the "gemini" mark on it. It is lovely to be part of a clan.

Please, notice my new mace. I actually got it from my fights in the scarlet monastery, but some odd reason I couldn't use it until now. It is a beautiful weapon. I fell stronger and happier when having it. When holding it, and my little stave in my other hand, I do look more like a priest.

I finally got my horse, the wonderful black stallion. When I rid
e it, I feel free, I feel like I'm one
with nature. I feel like I'm swift as the wind, without drinking a potion! It is so wonderful! I actually got it from one of my new friends, the draenei mage Leiloo. She said she knew Whitestar, and she had talked to her. she gave me gold so I could afford riding instructions as well as the horse. What a wonderful person. I will remember her for that!

Now it is easier and more fun to get to places. It isn't really something to go bragging about since many other people have mounts to. But it is something that I have noticed; the night elves has their own kind of mounts; tigers. They are beautiful, but I am tired of them. Everybody has one; Humans, dwarfs, gnomes, draenei and, not to forget, the night elves. It is incredibly boring to see tigers everywhere. I only see a few horses, rams, elekks or, my personal favourite, the gnomes mechanostriders. My gods, I love those striders. They are a work of engineering arts. The sad thing is that they are to small so only gnomes and dwarfs can ride them. That's a shame.

And now, I will continue my work on the path of greater wisdom and power.

I promise to rite again soon.

Good bye, see you in the hinterlands.

Memoria


No comments: