Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Zul'Farrak - A reunion and a new union

Just a couple of days ago (sorry for not writing earlier) a met a new ember of my clan Gemini. He is a night elf, a real strong night elf warrior called Deathleaf. He is impressive, although a little hotheaded from time to time. He claims to come from "another realm". I don't know what he means by that, but for now I try to ignore it.

Linque and Jeangray seemed thrilled to meet me after my pestilence of a cold. So they met me and we had a brief reunion. They wanted me to follow with them to a place in Kalimdor called Zul'Farrak. It is a place in Tanaris in the south of Kalimdor. Since I was in bed for a week, my healing abilities seemed somewhat rusty. But still, Deathleaf followed, he was out for blood. I can understand the hate towards trolls, but he really showed no mercy. And from time to time, I had trouble keeping up since he went almost constantly from troll to troll, still he didn't care about his health so healing him was a blast. Henche why I call him hotheaded, since when he is in a rage, he doesn't care about thinking at all. But I still like him, he makes me laugh.

Jeangray claims to be a good enchanter. I believe her. Enchantment is something I 'll never understand. How can your boots make you stronger or more agile or faster or more resistant to heat? Still, that is what Jeangray can do. She is impressive. She enchanted my boots and claimed that I would stand longer in battle now. That is good since my clan needs a healer and the healer can't heal when she is dead. That would be unrealistic, wouldn't it?

Good Bye, see you in Tanaris!

Memoria

No comments: