Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tanaris - Wandering is a waste

I've spent my days now in the land of Tanaris in southern Kalimdor. believe me, the threat of horde is nigh, they are everywhere. Strong as well as weak, they are there.

The goblins of gadgetzan are very interesting. They seem more technological than the ones i booty bay and ratchet. Almost at a par of the gnomes. I see mechanical shields and mechanics and engineering teachers everywhere. It is heaven for gnomes.

Still, nothing is perfect. There are many corrupted humans around. Rogues, warlocks, assassins and bandits. They are called wastewanderers. They just seem to wandering around, doing nothing. They steal pouches of water from time o time, but nothing more. Are they really thief's?

Still, the goblins seem to hate them, so I manage to kill them. Many of them at least since they seem to.. Re spawn somehow... What matter of dark magic is that?

Well, my missions is still not done. Need to get going!

Good Bye, see you in Tanaris!

Memoria

No comments: