Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Feathermoon stronghold - A cold in the cold

My sincere apologies again for not being able to write for a long, long time. You see, I'm sick. This rainy weather, and the fact that I don't have any clothes with long sleeves, is a easy way to get a cold. Runny nose and the whole package, it is not fun at all. The funny thing is, even if I can make potions that can increase ones intelligence and strength as well as speed and agility, I can't make a potion that can cure my cold. Not even the great alchemists here in Feathermoon knows how to, since night elves never get colds... Lucky bastards...

I still need to get cured, so I won't write much about adventures, more about my temporarily every day life here in beautiful feathermoon.

Good bye, see you in feathermoon!

Memoria

No comments: