Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Menethil Harbour - Looking at a nice black stallion

Soon I will afford to buy a horse. I always wanted a nice beautiful horse. A nice black stallion and I do mean the horse here, okay? Hihihi. The rules are strange in these lands; you must be 40 years old in order to buy one. I don't really know why your age has to do with being able to ride a horse or not, I think that it is more of a question of personal growth. Of course, you can not sell a horse to a 10-year old.


A nice black stallion, I can't wait.


I hope you figured out that I'm 39 years old now! That is nice, actually. Abomin is really proud of me.He sends me herbs and money. I have been able to make a potion for warriors that increase their rage and temporary gaining god-like strength. Abomin likes it a alot. It takes a lot of herbs to make it, and the specific herbs are really expensive to buy in a auction house. In order to gind them naturally, I need to travel to places that are to dangerous for me, honestly!


Soon, I will have that stallion! (The Horse!)

Good Bye, see you in the eastern Kingdoms!

Memoria

No comments: