Sunday, July 22, 2007

Beginning later, short life full of achievements

Hello all my new friends.

It is comical since I am pretty experienced in battle, in my priestly ways and in life general, but haven't started to write about my adventures until now. I am at the age of 36, soon 37, and still going on strong. The funny thing is that when you get older, you become stronger and wiser, not weak and senile.

I was born Northshire, a small land north of Goldshire outside of the great city of Stormwind. Without being narcissistic, I am a beautiful woman. Many men followed me and tried to make me theirs. That is why many men pulled their hairs in great agony, when I told them that I'm becoming a priestess and becoming chaste. It isn't really the chastity that lured me to the priesthood. I always considered myself as being a healer or spiritual guide amongst my fellow men, elves, dwarfs, gnomes and draenei. Plus, there's a shortage of priests around the world so it means that I really won’t become unemployed any time soon.

To make my first 36 year-story short, I can tell you my 3 greatest achievements so far.

3) Defeating Arugal. A horrible old man I don't like. After I killed him, with the help of my friends, I managed to swipe his robe, and I'm still wearing it. By some strange reason, I feel wiser and stronger wearing it.

2) Survived the Scarlet Monastery. The Scarlet Crusaders loved me after this. After killing many people of horrific personalities (Herod amongst them), I became wiser, more agile and I got my beautiful wand there. Of course, I got help from my friends.

1) Meeting my friends. Oh my gods, how I love my friends. Linque, the draenei paladin, Jeangray the human mage, Whitestar the powerful Night Elf priest (my role model) and, never to forget, Abomin the dranei warrior.

Abomin is my best friend in Azeroth. He has given me many things that would help with my adventures. Weapons, clothing and ingredients for alchemy. Thank you Abomin, for being my friend.

In short, I have alot of adventures ahead. I'll promise to write as often as possible.

I'll see you, and hope you'll read about me many times!

Good-bye and watch out for Murlocs!

Memoria

No comments: