Sunday, July 22, 2007

Darnassus - Even a priestess likes to fool around

I like to have a great big laugh once in a while. Since being chaste, I can have no sex at all. Being a priest might be a little frustrating from time to time. It doesn't mean though that I can't seduce people or just play a little with them. Men are real suckers sometimes. You simply put a spell on them and they just seem to want to be with you. Poor little Sasassin, (Peculiar name for a Night Elf, isn't it?) I simply raised his personal stamina so he could last longer in battle. (I do that to people, you know) And all of a sudden, he followed me around and challenged me, telling me to wait, asking about me.

Like a woman should, I let him chase me.

He sooner gave up.

I don't really understand the real beauty of Darnassus. Sure, the moonlight can sometimes sparkle on the water, making me awed, and Tyrande Wisperwind is one of the most beautiful Night Elves I know. But still. Many people, Humans, Dwarfs, Gnomes, Night Elves and Draenei, seem to all be magnetised to that city. Personally, I prefer the mighty dwarfen city of Ironforge. Every time I walk through that gigantic door with the colossal statue, it amazes me.

I think I should start taking up cooking lessons. A woman's got to eat, you know, and buying food can be expensive. Sure, I am a priestess and I can easily use spells in order to make me full, and not hungry, but I love food. I tried once Beerboasted boar ribs, it was a taste beyond words! But still, lazy as I am, I think I'll concentrate on my alchemy. Who knows, maybe I can invent liquid bread that also actually tastes like real bread. But that's a dream for the future, perhaps.

Good Bye, see you somewhere beautiful!

Memoria

No comments: