Monday, July 30, 2007

Booty bay - the thought of quitting

After seeing those eyes, which I mentioned before, I got into a psychological dilemma. I saw those hate-infested eyes and I got stiff as a board. I could barely heal Abomins wounds during battle. Am I really cut out for this job? Am I really a good priest? Maybe I should quit, I'm not cut out for it.

Now my father would be proud. He would call me coward. He would tell me to take this experience and examine it, he would tell me that if I quit, my friends would still go on missions with other healers. Maybe they aren't good, maybe they screw up. Maybe if I where there I could have easily helped them. Without me, they may die.

May the gods bless my father’s soul, even after death, he still lectures me.

Good Bye, see you in booty bay

Memoria

No comments: