Monday, July 23, 2007

Ratchet - Horde are so fun to play with!

I think I have one troll and two orcs that really hates me beyond measurement. Let me start to tell a little story about controlling an orcs mind and sending psychological terror towards enemies.

I have killed many horde bastards in my life. Many people honour me for my achievements in the field of killing the enemy, but I still have a long way to go before being recognised with high rankings. Still, I prefer to embarrass or simply make them angry instead of just killing them.

I was on my way towards a place in Kalimdor called Desolace by the local folk there. There isn't really a reason to tell why because it really is a desolate place, inhabited by mighty Kodos and odd scorpions.

Still, I had to take the boat from booty bay (may the gods shine upon that beautiful place) towards the other goblin city of ratchet. On that boat, there was an orc warrior, you could clearly see it on his incredibly heavy armor and its gigantic red axe. I wanted to play a trick on that vile orc, and when the boat started to sail of, I played a mind trick on him, being able to control his every movement. I laughed my head off when "I" simply jumped of the boat and started to take a swim. The boat went away, with my body onboard, and the orc was swimming back to shore in order to wait for the next one. In ratchet, I ran to the gryphon master and flew towards desolace.

After I did a mission there involving killing some vile undead in order to gain respect, and some money, from the scarlet crusaders, I had to go back to booty bay to meet my friend Abomin. Please, guess who stood at the harbour, only a couple of meters away from the boat to booty bay. Yes, it was "my friend", the orc warrior, and he was looking for revenge. He had his buddies with him, another orc warrior, and a troll. I think he was a shaman.

Using my very high intelligence, I realised that I couldn't last long in a battle. And even though I was in Ratchet, and there is a neutrality policy there, they could attack me on the boat for the sake of revenge, tossing me of the boat with brute force. I also realised soon that the boat was going to set sail very soon.

I started to think of the training I went through with many of my priest trainers. I remembered a special technique, that could make them temporary afraid of me. It's a special mind screeching sound that makes enemy run away in fear. Undead is the only ones that don't really fall for that trick easily, so I'm thankful there was no undead there at the moment. I wanted to make my friend Whitestar proud of me, the powerful Night Elf priestess of the guild immortal. I started to run towards my enemies. They started to stand in fighting position, getting their axes and clubs. I did the technique, they started all to run, I jumped on the boat, it started to set sail, thee technique started to fade of but it was too late. I was surprised of one thing. Because of the neutrality, the Ratchet goblins should've attacked me, but they didn't. That's strange. But after all that, I sat down and drank some moonberry juice to calm my nerves.

I told Abomin. He laughed out loud.

See you in the eastern kingdoms.

Good Bye

No comments: