Sunday, July 22, 2007

Alchemy - A dangerous passion

In order to become great and strong for the Alliance you sometimes need to "cheat". It isn't really cheating, but it makes you better, at least for a while. Alchemy isn't just a hobby of mine; it's my passion, my job. I can make allot of money with it and I can become wiser, stronger, more agile and I can be able to detect undead creatures with it. I can make warriors burst into pure rage, I can make mages fire spells become more powerful and I can become temporary swift as the wind.

I am, what many call, an artisan alchemist but I still need allot of training. I think it is really weird that it cost so much gold in order to become strong when the alliances' different leaders and kings almost demands you to become stronger in order to defeat the savage horde. But still, I won't give up. I know of many herbs and spices that I can use. Luckily, I am really good at herbalism, more then an expert.

Needles to say, alchemy can become the most important of all professions out here in Azeroth, but if it fell into the wrong hands, it can easily shatter foundations of different kingdoms.

Doesn't that make you exited about it? It gives me
goosebumps.

Good bye, see you in Badlands!

Memoria

No comments: