Friday, July 27, 2007

Booty Bay - A break from Arathi

I really do need Abomins help in order to get the heads of Otto and Falconcrest, but since he is away on another mission in Un'goro crater, all I can do is travel away in order to find something to do. I went to the auction house in the great dwarfen city of ironforge. That is where I finally found a herb I was looking for, Arthas' tears, named after the corrupted ex-prince of the eastern kingdoms who now claims to be king. I don’t really know what has happened to him; al I heard is that he had taken a boat to norhtrend, a very cold place to the north, where it is forbidden to visit for now. I honestly do wonder where he is now, but I hope never to see him in person. He is the one responsible for the great slaughter in stratholme that happened many years ago.

After getting the herb, I could finally make an elixir that makes me able to easily detect undead. That will give me a great advantage when facing them, since I know they are coming. I haven’t really been using it yet, so I can’t really tell if it is a good elixir or not.

I went to booty bay afterwards in order to finally finish a promise I made to a cute girl named Catelyn. I needed to go north in stranglethorn and use her blade in order to summon a person and kill him (Things are sure odd here in Azeroth). I thought it would be a man Catelyn once loved, but it turned out to be a goblin. He wasn’t really strong, but since it all happened under seawater, it was hard to hold my breath for a long time.

Afterwards I got myself a new robe as gratitude for my deeds. I don’t really know if I should use it or not. It has great, and stronger enchantments, but not as many as my old Robe of Arugal. I think I’ll speak to my friends for their advice.

Good Bye, see you in Arathi Higlands

Memoria

No comments: