Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Arathi Highlands - Never a dull moment!

It might seem that I travel frequently around the globe. The reason isn't really complex; I really am travelling around the globe. Mostly in hope of finding a good place to find herbs, but it always ends up with people asking me for help. As a priestess, I have a hard time saying no to people in dire need, but sometimes, I really wish to have some moments in order to just walk around and see what wonderful creatures or herbs there are.

In the northern part of the eastern kingdoms, there is a huge valley, called Arathi highlands. There aren't really beautiful creatures there, raptors and gigantic spiders, but the nature itself is really impressive and inspirational. If it wasn't for all the monsters and people in need, I could have easily lived here when I think of retirement. But for now, I’ll settle with staying here for a while only.

A man in the refuge point in arathi (a place that exists since stromgrade is somewhat unliveable), asked me to find a few things from the whiterbark trolls, a whole settlement of trolls living in the southeast of arathi. They seem different from the "normal" trolls that I've encountered in my days. I think that they simply have no connection to the trolls in the durotar peninsula anymore (where they have their refuge in orgrimmar). I still haven't collected everything that I need to, but I'm tired and I need to sleep.

In short, tomorrow, I will tell the rest ofthe story of my "great mission". The man promised me 75 silver, if I finished this. Not much, but it's still money!

Good Bye, see you in the arathi highlands!

Memoria

1 comment:

Calista*Was*Here said...

"In the northern part of the eastern kingdoms"; sentence that makes me laugh. Wish u well!

http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com.