Friday, July 27, 2007

Arathi Basin - An eternal battle

I am incredibly tired, believe me. I’ve been fighting so much; I’ve forgotten how it is to rest nowadays. The refuge pointe in arathi highlands isn’t just a temporary base before retaking stromgarde from the syndicate; it is also a resting place for those who are participating in the great battle in the arathi basin. It is a small, but very important, piece of land.

Even though it hurts my soul to confess this, the horde is strong. But so am I. I’ve killed so many, that I’ve lost count. The funny thing is, it is now that I realised the great lack of priests, or at least good priests. When raiding in arathi basin, out of about 30 people, I was the only priest. Thank the gods that there where paladins and druid, who are also healers, but we need more priests because they are natural born healers!

I wish that I could participate longer, but I have so much to do in both booty bay and in arathi highlands.

Also, I think I will take the weekend of now. I’m tired after all that fighting. I must sleep. Sleeping is the best treatment of healing there is. It feels like I haven’t been sleeping for ages.

Good Bye, see you in the Eastern kingdoms!

Memoria

1 comment:

Wolfy said...

An intersesting story. You should try writing your tales using a short-story format with improvement in plot and character developement. And, try some photo-storeis.

For fantastic art and stories about women warriors (no X-rated), click over to Werewolfking's Howl at werewolfking.blogspot.com